Donald C. Panthen
CTO / SVP Information Technology
An experienced IT business partner with well-developed team building and project management skills.
- Experienced in aligning state-of-the-art technology with overall business strategy.
- Ability to build and lead technology teams implementing customer focused programs.
- Adept at providing strategic technology direction and building state-of-the-art IT operations to support global strategies and business growth.
- Exceptional track record of leveraging information technology assets to improve the bottom line for Expedia, Moody Investor Services, Nissan Motors, MasterCard and Pfizer.
- Senior Project Manager leading the effort to Operationalize Expedia’s new 18,000sf Data Center of and 5,000 servers in Chandler, AZ.
- Lead a $25M international IT / Marketing Company. Identifying new business opportunities and strategic investments.
- Identified a staffing model and proposal to reduce staffing run rate by $300k annually.